district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. district0x has a total market capitalization of $61.44 million and $5.70 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, district0x has traded 28.1% higher against the US dollar. One district0x token can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00000953 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bittrex, OKEx and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010663 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $129.98 or 0.01211980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004252 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00019236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00051460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00101610 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00258509 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00020861 BTC.
district0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, ChaoEX, OKEx, EtherDelta, IDEX, Liqui, Bittrex, Mercatox and Binance. It is not possible to purchase district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade district0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.