COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded down 12.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. COSS has a total market capitalization of $54.41 million and approximately $2.72 million worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, COSS has traded 27.9% higher against the dollar. One COSS token can now be purchased for $0.83 or 0.00008000 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.24 or 0.01224870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019124 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00051407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009640 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00102687 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.97 or 0.00259614 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00021362 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy COSS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.