BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 18th. Over the last week, BitcoinDark has traded 19.2% higher against the US dollar. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be bought for approximately $120.32 or 0.01113210 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. BitcoinDark has a total market cap of $155.07 million and $43,988.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00041662 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00016626 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00030486 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003384 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007739 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 40% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00024438 BTC.
BitcoinDark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.