Media headlines about Anthera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANTH) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Anthera Pharmaceuticals earned a news impact score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 46.6413799003588 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Research Analysts Set Expectations for Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc’s FY2022 Earnings (ANTH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- These Two Stocks in Motion: Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANTH), Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ … – The Oracle Examiner (oracleexaminer.com)
- Hot Mover of the Day – Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ … – Stocks Pen (stockspen.com)
- FY2019 EPS Estimates for Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc Raised by Analyst (ANTH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) Rating Lowered to Hold at Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Anthera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ ANTH) traded down $0.03 during trading on Friday, hitting $1.69. 487,872 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 776,009. The firm has a market capitalization of $23.41, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.31 and a beta of 2.67. Anthera Pharmaceuticals has a fifty-two week low of $1.20 and a fifty-two week high of $6.24.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This piece of content was first published by Chaffey Breeze and is owned by of Chaffey Breeze. If you are accessing this piece of content on another publication, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright and trademark law. The correct version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://www.chaffeybreeze.com/2018/02/18/anthera-pharmaceuticals-anth-earning-somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-analysis-finds.html.
About Anthera Pharmaceuticals
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Anthera) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat serious diseases associated with inflammation, including enzyme replacement therapies and autoimmune diseases. The Company has two Phase III product candidates, liprotamase also known as Sollpura and blisibimod.
Receive News & Ratings for Anthera Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anthera Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.