Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. Triggers has a market capitalization of $70.63 million and approximately $2.25 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Triggers token can currently be bought for approximately $2.20 or 0.00020363 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. In the last seven days, Triggers has traded up 19.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011053 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.93 or 0.01253390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004386 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00019966 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00055241 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.62 or 0.00107143 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.18 or 0.00278261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 88.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000985 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.