Po.et (CURRENCY:POE) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. During the last week, Po.et has traded 44.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Po.et has a market cap of $186.64 million and approximately $10.35 million worth of Po.et was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Po.et token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0842 or 0.00000782 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, EtherDelta, OEX and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.10 or 0.01255440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00020153 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00055240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009327 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.50 or 0.00106905 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.92 or 0.00277996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00020880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Po.et is an Ethereum-based decentralized ledger built to track ownership and attribution for digital creative assets. It allows users to generate immutable and timestamped titles for creative works and register their assets to the Po.et network. Po.et also gives both publishers and content creators the tools to automate the licensing process without relying on any third parties, making the process cheaper and smple. POE is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token that represents a proportional share of the the fees and revenue generated from the commercial applications built on top of the Po.et protocol, including generating content licenses and processing license payments among others. “
Buying and Selling Po.et
Po.et can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Kucoin, OEX, COSS and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Po.et directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Po.et must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Po.et using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Po.et Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Po.et and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.