ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 25.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. Over the last week, ETHLend has traded up 62.4% against the US dollar. One ETHLend token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001291 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, IDEX and Binance. ETHLend has a total market cap of $148.12 million and $39.79 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011104 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $134.81 or 0.01261340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00020229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00055204 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00107277 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.82 or 0.00279050 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002158 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, IDEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Kucoin, Bibox, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to purchase ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.