DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.91 or 0.00043596 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin and Cryptopia. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $52.02 million and $222,542.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DeepOnion has traded 13.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00086229 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00092984 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003886 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.77 or 0.00752116 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00037500 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00102467 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.