Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for $3.56 or 0.00032104 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, BarterDEX and C-CEX. Crown has a market cap of $61.30 million and $96,973.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crown has traded 34.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,123.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,552.10 or 0.13991100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00042041 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.98 or 0.00315521 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00029475 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $160.23 or 0.01445490 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004613 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003242 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002303 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, YoBit, CoinExchange, Bittrex, BarterDEX and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.