Headlines about Inland Real Estate (NYSE:IRC) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Inland Real Estate earned a news sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the real estate investment trust an impact score of 44.6426734903155 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- BRIEF-Methaq Real Estate Investment Posts FY Loss (reuters.com)
- Is It Too Late To Buy Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:PEI)? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Real estate technology company Homesnap secures $14 million in funding (housingwire.com)
- Inland Real Estate Acquisitions Closes Purchase of 322-Unit Multifamily Community in Denver Suburb (multifamilybiz.com)
- Vornado’s Plan to Focus on New York Real Estate Hits a Snag: New York Real Estate (wsj.com)
Shares of Inland Real Estate (NYSE:IRC) opened at $10.61 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $1,070.00 and a PE ratio of 106.10. Inland Real Estate has a fifty-two week low of $7.96 and a fifty-two week high of $10.92.
Inland Real Estate Company Profile
IRC Retail Centers, Inc, formerly Inland Real Estate Corporation, is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company owns, operates and develops open-air neighborhood, community and power shopping centers and single tenant retail properties located throughout the Central and Southeastern United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Inland Real Estate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inland Real Estate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.