RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 15th. RChain has a market cap of $804.96 million and $1.51 million worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RChain token can currently be bought for about $2.24 or 0.00022783 BTC on exchanges including ChaoEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, RChain has traded 62.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004592 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $121.98 or 0.01238440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020892 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00055157 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00109296 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.50 or 0.00258936 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002321 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
Buying and Selling RChain
RChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, ChaoEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase RChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.