Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 15th. In the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded down 14.5% against the US dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for about $2.67 or 0.00026799 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, Huobi, BigONE and OKEx. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $358.71 million and approximately $11.13 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.87 or 0.01231270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00054621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00107655 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00260470 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022658 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Huobi, Tidex, Coinrail, TDAX, Mercatox, BigONE, Liqui, OKEx, COSS, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance, Gate.io and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.