ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. ICON has a total market capitalization of $1.75 billion and $49.71 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ICON has traded 4.9% higher against the dollar. One ICON token can currently be bought for $4.59 or 0.00046620 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, COSS, Huobi and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011503 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.36 or 0.01243920 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00055391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010211 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00156055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00110131 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.78 or 0.00262041 BTC.
ICON Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, Binance, OKEx, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.