Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 15th. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for about $1.93 or 0.00019631 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta and Token Store. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $459.54 million and approximately $4.32 million worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dragonchain has traded 25.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011614 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004609 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $121.93 or 0.01241880 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020931 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00055801 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010252 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.72 or 0.00109199 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.30 or 0.00257729 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00022762 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Gate.io, Token Store, IDEX, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.