Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $10.44 billion and approximately $350.27 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cardano has traded up 14.1% against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can now be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mr. Exchange, Coinnest, Upbit and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.62 or 0.00330218 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00155564 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002737 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005290 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.02 or 0.00243136 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00030074 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00013503 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006194 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00029988 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Mr. Exchange, Coinnest, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.