bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One bitCNY token can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001730 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbene, AEX, OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. bitCNY has a total market cap of $35.81 million and approximately $48.98 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, bitCNY has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004789 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.53 or 0.01287990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021430 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00052321 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010603 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.34 or 0.00109578 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00281724 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00024394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, OpenLedger DEX, BitShares Asset Exchange and Coinbene. It is not currently possible to purchase bitCNY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitCNY must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.