Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. In the last week, Ripio Credit Network has traded up 21.5% against the dollar. One Ripio Credit Network token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bittrex, Gate.io and Huobi. Ripio Credit Network has a total market capitalization of $89.22 million and approximately $4.30 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003541 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009352 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 55.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000670 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
Ripio Credit Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, Binance, Huobi, Bittrex and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripio Credit Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.