Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 13th. Monaco has a market cap of $99.74 million and $3.42 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monaco token can now be purchased for approximately $7.56 or 0.00087606 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Gate.io, Livecoin and Bit-Z. During the last week, Monaco has traded up 20.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 42.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
Monaco Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Liqui, HitBTC, Coinrail, Huobi, OKEx, BigONE, Binance, Qryptos, EXX, YoBit, Coinnest, Livecoin, Upbit, Gate.io, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.