AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One AdEx token can currently be purchased for $1.22 or 0.00014209 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Gatecoin, HitBTC and Bittrex. In the last week, AdEx has traded 22.9% higher against the dollar. AdEx has a market capitalization of $73.41 million and approximately $13.43 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004978 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021004 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048697 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.56 or 0.00309676 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 45.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00105005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
Buying and Selling AdEx
AdEx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Gatecoin, Liqui, EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.