Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One Waves Community Token coin can currently be bought for about $2.28 or 0.00021383 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Livecoin, OpenLedger DEX and Coinrail. Waves Community Token has a total market cap of $22.75 million and $40,991.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Waves Community Token has traded down 21.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00011853 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $121.63 or 0.01140380 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00022441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00076689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009404 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.24 or 0.00386676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00119173 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002509 BTC.
About Waves Community Token
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, Cryptomate, Kuna, Tidex, Coinrail, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, YoBit, Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC, COSS, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Bitcoin Indonesia and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.