Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. Hedge has a total market cap of $21.57 million and approximately $121,392.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Hedge has traded down 45.8% against the US dollar. One Hedge token can currently be purchased for $5.81 or 0.00055956 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011712 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01137070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00022645 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00075791 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009543 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $40.34 or 0.00388259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00119816 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002504 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.