EQT (NYSE: EQT) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 12/31/2017 – EQT was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/26/2017 – EQT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – EQT was given a new $77.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – EQT was given a new $62.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – EQT had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/11/2017 – EQT is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set an “outperform” rating and a $70.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/8/2017 – EQT had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/14/2017 – EQT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT) opened at $56.92 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $9,894.52, a price-to-earnings ratio of 271.06, a PEG ratio of 4.37 and a beta of 0.76. The company has a current ratio of 0.60, a quick ratio of 0.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29. EQT Corporation has a 12-month low of $49.63 and a 12-month high of $67.84.
EQT (NYSE:EQT) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, October 26th. The oil and gas producer reported $0.12 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.05) by $0.17. EQT had a return on equity of 1.61% and a net margin of 1.39%. The business had revenue of $660.30 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $667.05 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.26) earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 18.6% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts anticipate that EQT Corporation will post 0.87 EPS for the current year.
EQT Corporation is a natural gas company. The Company operates through three segments: EQT Production, EQT Gathering and EQT Transmission. The EQT Production segment includes its exploration for, and development and production of, natural gas, natural gas liquids and a limited amount of crude oil, primarily in the Appalachian Basin.
Receive News & Ratings for EQT Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EQT Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.