SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 12/28/2017 – SunPower was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/27/2017 – SunPower was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – SunPower is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They set a “neutral” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/19/2017 – SunPower was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/11/2017 – SunPower was upgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $7.00.
- 12/1/2017 – SunPower was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/4/2017 – SunPower was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of SunPower Co. (SPWR) traded down $0.11 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $8.68. 1,596,200 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,119,446. The firm has a market cap of $1,226.83, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.16 and a beta of 3.14. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.71, a quick ratio of 1.02 and a current ratio of 1.41. SunPower Co. has a 12-month low of $5.84 and a 12-month high of $11.70.
SunPower (NASDAQ:SPWR) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The semiconductor company reported $0.21 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.39) by $0.60. The firm had revenue of $477.20 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $383.76 million. SunPower had a negative net margin of 24.91% and a negative return on equity of 20.81%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 34.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.68 EPS. analysts expect that SunPower Co. will post -0.77 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
SunPower Corporation is a global energy company. The Company delivers complete solar solutions to residential, commercial, and power plant customers. The Company’s segments include Residential Segment, Commercial Segment and Power Plant Segment. The Residential and Commercial Segments combined are referred to as Distributed Generation.
Receive News & Ratings for SunPower Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SunPower Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.