Press coverage about Novan (NASDAQ:NOVN) has trended somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Novan earned a news sentiment score of -0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the company an impact score of 42.3161510838492 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Against Novan, Inc. (NOVN) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: January 2, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- NOVN EXPANDED CLASS: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of a Class Action Involving Novan, Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Novan (NOVN) Upgraded at ValuEngine (americanbankingnews.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Novan, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – NOVN (finance.yahoo.com)
- NOVAN SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CLAIMSFILER REMINDS… (benzinga.com)
A number of equities analysts have recently commented on the company. Zacks Investment Research lowered Novan from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Tuesday, August 8th. ValuEngine upgraded Novan from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, September 15th. Finally, Wedbush restated a “neutral” rating and set a $6.00 price target on shares of Novan in a research note on Monday, September 25th.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This report was first posted by Chaffey Breeze and is the property of of Chaffey Breeze. If you are reading this report on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of international copyright law. The original version of this report can be read at https://www.chaffeybreeze.com/2017/12/05/novan-novn-receives-daily-media-impact-score-of-0-07.html.
Novan, Inc is a late-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of therapies using its nitric oxide platform. The Company develops product candidates using its Nitricil technology, which enables the Company to engineer tunable new chemical entities (NCEs).
Receive News & Ratings for Novan Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Novan Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.