News headlines about CEB (NYSE:CEB) have been trending somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. CEB earned a media sentiment score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the business services provider an impact score of 46.6704401045235 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Valeria Iverson (bismarcktribune.com)
- Hand grenade found in donation to California Goodwill store (gjsentinel.com)
- Wisconsin county settles suit over augmented-reality games (billingsgazette.com)
- Gartner : Audit Departments That Embed Data Analytics Reap Twice the Benefits, Says CEB (4-traders.com)
- How do you sell when your buyers can’t buy? Mounting dysfunction in the B2B buying process (biznology.com)
CEB (CEB) traded down $0.10 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $78.75. 10,454,300 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 773,931. CEB has a 52 week low of $47.33 and a 52 week high of $79.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -10.24, a current ratio of 0.77 and a quick ratio of 0.77.
CEB Inc, formerly The Corporate Executive Board Company, is a member-based advisory company. The Company operates through two segments: SHL Talent Measurement and CEB. Its SHL Talent Measurement provides cloud-based solutions for talent assessment and talent mobility, and decision support, as well as professional services to support those solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for CEB Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CEB Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.