News coverage about Ability (NASDAQ:ABIL) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ability earned a news sentiment score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the technology company an impact score of 46.0640915061801 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Fusion Telecommunications ‘l : INTERNATIONAL INC Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q) (4-traders.com)
- Cardiff International, Inc. Signs LOI to Acquire 495 Communications, LLC (otcmarkets.com)
- Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Q3 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript (msn.com)
- Qualcomm: Innovation Strengthens Board’s Ability To Repulse Takeover (seekingalpha.com)
- INC Research’s (INCR) CEO Alistair MacDonald on Q3 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript (seekingalpha.com)
Shares of Ability (NASDAQ:ABIL) opened at $0.61 on Wednesday. Ability has a one year low of $0.57 and a one year high of $3.60.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This piece was first published by Chaffey Breeze and is the property of of Chaffey Breeze. If you are accessing this piece on another publication, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright law. The correct version of this piece can be read at https://www.chaffeybreeze.com/2017/11/15/somewhat-positive-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-ability-abil-stock-price.html.
Ability Inc is a holding company. The Company operates through its subsidiaries, Ability Computer & Software Industries Ltd. and Ability Security Systems Ltd., which provide interception, geolocation and cyber intelligence tools for security and intelligence agencies, military forces, law enforcement agencies and homeland security agencies around the world.
Receive News & Ratings for Ability Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ability Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.