MarineMax (NYSE: HZO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/13/2017 – MarineMax is now covered by analysts at CL King. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – MarineMax was given a new $20.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – MarineMax had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley from $19.75 to $22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2017 – MarineMax was given a new $21.00 price target on by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/30/2017 – MarineMax was downgraded by analysts at Forward View from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/26/2017 – MarineMax had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $19.75 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – MarineMax had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $18.00 to $20.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – MarineMax had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $19.75 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017 – MarineMax had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $19.75 price target on the stock.
MarineMax, Inc. (HZO) traded down $0.50 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $19.80. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 232,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 307,545. MarineMax, Inc. has a 1 year low of $13.80 and a 1 year high of $23.65. The firm has a market capitalization of $481.83, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.10, a P/E/G ratio of 0.58 and a beta of 0.99.
MarineMax (NYSE:HZO) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, October 31st. The specialty retailer reported $0.22 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.11 by $0.11. MarineMax had a return on equity of 7.82% and a net margin of 2.24%. The firm had revenue of $250.62 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $231.96 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.18 earnings per share. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 10.2% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts forecast that MarineMax, Inc. will post 1.16 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other MarineMax news, Director Dean S. Woodman sold 3,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, August 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of $15.00, for a total transaction of $45,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 15,193 shares in the company, valued at $227,895. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, VP Michael H. Mclamb sold 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $21.10, for a total value of $211,000.00. Following the transaction, the vice president now owns 21,500 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $453,650. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 55,500 shares of company stock valued at $1,114,550 over the last quarter. Corporate insiders own 5.00% of the company’s stock.
MarineMax, Inc is a recreational boat and yacht dealer in the United States. Through 56 retail locations in Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, and Texas, the Company sold new and used recreational boats, including pleasure and fishing boats, as of September 30, 2016.
Receive News & Ratings for MarineMax Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MarineMax Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.