A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Innospec (NASDAQ: IOSP) recently:
- 11/14/2017 – Innospec was upgraded by analysts at Johnson Rice from a “hold” rating to an “accumulate” rating.
- 11/10/2017 – Innospec was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $76.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Octel Corp. is a major manufacturer and distributor of fuel additives and other specialty chemicals. Their products are sold globally, primarily to oil refineries. Principal product lines are lead alkyl antiknock compound, other petroleum additives and performance chemicals. “
- 11/9/2017 – Innospec was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/9/2017 – Innospec had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 11/9/2017 – Innospec was downgraded by analysts at Monness Crespi & Hardt from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/18/2017 – Innospec was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Octel Corp. is a major manufacturer and distributor of fuel additives and other specialty chemicals. Their products are sold globally, primarily to oil refineries. Principal product lines are lead alkyl antiknock compound, other petroleum additives and performance chemicals. “
Shares of Innospec Inc. (IOSP) traded up $1.40 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $67.25. The company had a trading volume of 57,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 98,505. The stock has a market cap of $1,589.46, a PE ratio of 15.49 and a beta of 1.16. The company has a current ratio of 2.24, a quick ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30. Innospec Inc. has a 52 week low of $54.10 and a 52 week high of $74.75.
Innospec (NASDAQ:IOSP) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November 7th. The specialty chemicals company reported $1.00 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.85 by $0.15. The business had revenue of $332.40 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $309.40 million. Innospec had a return on equity of 15.05% and a net margin of 7.45%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 61.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.78 EPS. sell-side analysts anticipate that Innospec Inc. will post 4.3 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently declared a semiannual dividend, which will be paid on Monday, November 27th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 16th will be paid a $0.39 dividend. This is a boost from Innospec’s previous semiannual dividend of $0.38. This represents a yield of 1.12%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 15th. Innospec’s payout ratio is 21.05%.
Innospec Inc is a specialty chemicals company engaged in developing, manufacturing, blending, marketing and supplying of specialty chemicals for use as fuel additives and ingredients for personal care, home care, agrochemical, mining and other applications and oilfield chemicals. The Company operates through four business segments: Fuel Specialties, Performance Chemicals, Oilfield Services and Octane Additives.
Receive News & Ratings for Innospec Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innospec Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.