Mednax (NYSE: MD) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/3/2017 – Mednax had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/3/2017 – Mednax had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $47.00 to $48.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/3/2017 – Mednax had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $52.00 to $47.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/1/2017 – Mednax was given a new $51.00 price target on by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2017 – Mednax is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set a “market perform” rating and a $46.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Mednax was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Mednax, Inc., formerly Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. is a healthcare services company that focuses on physician services for newborn, maternal-fetal, pediatric subspecialty and anesthesia care. The company ,through its subsidiaries, provides these services in the United States and Puerto Rico. In addition, MEDNAX engages in clinical research, monitoring clinical outcomes, and implementing clinical initiatives. “
- 10/3/2017 – Mednax had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/17/2017 – Mednax was upgraded by analysts at KeyCorp from a “sector weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Mednax, Inc (MD) opened at C$44.47 on Monday. Mednax, Inc has a 12 month low of C$40.56 and a 12 month high of C$72.13. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,164.85, a P/E ratio of 13.60, a PEG ratio of 1.43 and a beta of 0.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.62, a quick ratio of 1.37 and a current ratio of 1.37.
Mednax (NYSE:MD) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 1st. The company reported C$0.87 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.87. Mednax had a return on equity of 10.80% and a net margin of 7.76%. The company had revenue of C$868.95 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$864.78 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted $1.09 EPS. The business’s revenue was up 4.9% compared to the same quarter last year. research analysts forecast that Mednax, Inc will post 3.1 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, insider John C. Pepia sold 3,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$42.85, for a total transaction of C$128,550.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 35,569 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$1,524,131.65. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Also, Director Cesar L. Alvarez sold 10,668 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of C$42.59, for a total value of C$454,350.12. Following the sale, the director now owns 44,215 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$1,883,116.85. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 2.40% of the company’s stock.
MEDNAX, Inc is a provider of physician services, including newborn, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, teleradiology, pediatric cardiology and other pediatric subspecialty care. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s national network consisted of over 3,600 affiliated physicians, including over 1,130 physicians providing neonatal clinical care, in 35 states and Puerto Rico, primarily within hospital-based neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), to babies born prematurely or with medical complications.
Receive News & Ratings for Mednax Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mednax Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.