A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL) recently:
- 10/15/2017 – Noble Energy was given a new $37.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Noble Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $32.00 to $33.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2017 – Noble Energy was given a new $33.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/9/2017 – Noble Energy was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Noble Energy was given a new $39.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/29/2017 – Noble Energy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho.
- 9/28/2017 – Noble Energy is now covered by analysts at Imperial Capital. They set an “outperform” rating and a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – Noble Energy had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from $47.00 to $32.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/29/2017 – Noble Energy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $36.00.
- 8/25/2017 – Noble Energy was given a new $35.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/20/2017 – Noble Energy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies.
Shares of Noble Energy Inc. (NBL) traded down 0.57% during trading on Tuesday, reaching $27.74. 4,778,149 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Noble Energy Inc. has a 1-year low of $22.99 and a 1-year high of $42.03. The company’s market capitalization is $13.09 billion. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $26.47 and a 200-day moving average of $28.77.
Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The oil and gas development company reported $0.05 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.13) by $0.18. Noble Energy had a negative net margin of 46.63% and a positive return on equity of 0.86%. The firm had revenue of $1.06 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.05 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted ($0.24) earnings per share. Noble Energy’s revenue for the quarter was up 25.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts predict that Noble Energy Inc. will post ($0.14) EPS for the current fiscal year.
Noble Energy, Inc is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in crude oil, natural gas and natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) exploration, development, production and acquisition. The Company’s segments include: United States, including the onshore DJ Basin, Permian Basin, Eagle Ford Shale, Marcellus Shale and offshore deepwater Gulf of Mexico, as well as the consolidated accounts of Noble Midstream Partners LP (Noble Midstream Partners); Eastern Mediterranean, including offshore Israel and Cyprus; West Africa, including offshore Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon and Gabon, and Other International and Corporate, including new ventures, such as offshore the Falkland Islands, Suriname and Newfoundland.
Receive News & Ratings for Noble Energy Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Noble Energy Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.