Media coverage about Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-B) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Berkshire Hathaway earned a coverage optimism score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the insurance provider an impact score of 44.3018218716489 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Northstar Group, Inc. Buys iShares US Preferred Stock ETF, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets, … – Nasdaq (nasdaq.com)
- Notable Traders Recap: Fitbit, Inc.,(Nyse: FIT),Berkshire Hathaway Inc., (Nyse: BRK-B), Argos Therapeutics, Inc … – Money making news (press release) (stocknews.pro)
- Bulls Take Aim at Financials (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Mosaic Company (MOS) noted a price change of 2.59% and Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-B) closes with a move … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- Analysts’ Suggestions in the Limelight: Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-B) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
Separately, BidaskClub downgraded shares of Berkshire Hathaway from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, July 13th.
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE BRK-B) traded down 0.30% on Tuesday, hitting $187.39. 2,273,060 shares of the stock were exchanged. The stock has a market cap of $308.07 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.20. Berkshire Hathaway has a 12 month low of $142.35 and a 12 month high of $188.20. The company has a 50-day moving average of $182.13 and a 200-day moving average of $172.57.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-B) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.19” was originally published by Chaffey Breeze and is the property of of Chaffey Breeze. If you are viewing this story on another publication, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of US & international trademark and copyright legislation. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://www.chaffeybreeze.com/2017/10/17/berkshire-hathaway-brk-b-receives-daily-media-impact-score-of-0-19.html.
About Berkshire Hathaway
Receive News & Ratings for Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.