Amino Technologies Plc (LON:AMO) insider Michael Bennett sold 130,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 207 ($2.79), for a total value of £269,100 ($362,815.15).
Michael Bennett also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, September 5th, Michael Bennett sold 50,000 shares of Amino Technologies Plc stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 196 ($2.64), for a total value of £98,000 ($132,128.89).
- On Wednesday, August 30th, Michael Bennett sold 850,000 shares of Amino Technologies Plc stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 185 ($2.49), for a total value of £1,572,500 ($2,120,129.43).
- On Tuesday, August 29th, Michael Bennett acquired 600,000 shares of Amino Technologies Plc stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 180 ($2.43) per share, for a total transaction of £1,080,000 ($1,456,114.33).
- On Tuesday, August 8th, Michael Bennett sold 1,000,000 shares of Amino Technologies Plc stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 190 ($2.56), for a total value of £1,900,000 ($2,561,682.62).
- On Monday, July 17th, Michael Bennett sold 1,000,000 shares of Amino Technologies Plc stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 190 ($2.56), for a total value of £1,900,000 ($2,561,682.62).
The business also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 1st. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 10th were issued a GBX 1.53 ($0.02) dividend. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, August 10th. This represents a yield of 0.79%.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Michael Bennett Sells 130,000 Shares of Amino Technologies Plc (AMO) Stock” was published by Chaffey Breeze and is the sole property of of Chaffey Breeze. If you are viewing this news story on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international trademark & copyright legislation. The original version of this news story can be read at https://www.chaffeybreeze.com/2017/09/21/michael-bennett-sells-130000-shares-of-amino-technologies-plc-amo-stock.html.
Several analysts have issued reports on AMO shares. FinnCap reaffirmed a “corporate” rating and set a GBX 260 ($3.51) target price on shares of Amino Technologies Plc in a research report on Tuesday, July 11th. N+1 Singer restated a “buy” rating and issued a GBX 243 ($3.28) target price on shares of Amino Technologies Plc in a research note on Tuesday, July 11th. Finally, Canaccord Genuity lowered Amino Technologies Plc to a “hold” rating and set a GBX 220 ($2.97) target price for the company. in a research note on Tuesday, June 6th.
About Amino Technologies Plc
Amino Technologies Plc is engaged in providing Internet protocol (IP)/Cloud video software and device solutions. The Company develops a range of products and solutions designed to help broadband network operators deliver entertainment and associated connected home services to the consumer. It operates through the development and sale of broadband network software and systems segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Amino Technologies Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amino Technologies Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.