Headlines about Transenterix (NYSE:TRXC) have been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern. Accern ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Transenterix earned a coverage optimism score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 46.5758564372444 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- TransEnterix, Inc. : Reports Progress on Senhance FDA Submission (4-traders.com)
- TransEnterix (TRXC) Announces Progress on Senhance FDA Submission – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- TransEnterix, Inc. Reports Progress on Senhance FDA Submission (finance.yahoo.com)
- Comparable Company Analysis: TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC), Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (UCTT) – ExpressNewsline (expressnewsline.com)
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC) moves 81.33% higher to SMA-50 – Street Observer (press release) (streetobserver.com)
Shares of Transenterix (TRXC) opened at 1.49 on Tuesday. Transenterix has a 12 month low of $0.45 and a 12 month high of $2.33. The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.89 and its 200 day moving average is $0.84. The company’s market capitalization is $221.32 million.
WARNING: “Transenterix (TRXC) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.16” was first reported by Chaffey Breeze and is the sole property of of Chaffey Breeze. If you are accessing this article on another website, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of international copyright legislation. The original version of this article can be read at https://www.chaffeybreeze.com/2017/09/19/transenterix-trxc-earns-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-16.html.
TransEnterix, Inc is a medical device company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of ALF-X Surgical Robotic System (the ALF-X System), and SurgiBot System. The Company’s ALF-X System is a multi-port robotic surgery system, which allows multiple robotic arms to control instruments and a camera.
Receive News & Ratings for Transenterix Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transenterix Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.