News coverage about Orbital ATK (NYSE:ATK) has trended positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Orbital ATK earned a coverage optimism score of 0.41 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the company an impact score of 45.4629304614603 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Tesat-Spacecom cooperates with industry to produce the first interoperable LCT (spaceref.com)
- Orbital ATK : Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile (AARGM) (4-traders.com)
- Orbital ATK eyes military hypersonic propulsion (militaryaerospace.com)
- Satellite Bus Market by Subsystem, Flight Software), Satellite Size, Application And Region – Global Forecast to 2022 (marketwatch.com)
- Orbital Must Arbitrate One Claim In $27M Army Deal Row (law360.com)
About Orbital ATK
Orbital ATK, Inc is an aerospace and defense systems company and supplier of related products to the United States Government, allied nations, prime contractors and other customers. The Company’s segments include Flight Systems Group, Defense Systems Group, Space Systems Group and Corporate. Its products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; satellites and associated components and services; tactical missiles, subsystems and defense electronics, and precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition.
Receive News & Ratings for Orbital ATK Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orbital ATK Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.