Media coverage about Net Element (NASDAQ:NETE) has been trending positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Net Element earned a daily sentiment score of 0.31 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 0 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- TheStreet, Inc. (TST) noted a price change of -3.13% and Net Element, Inc. (NETE) closes with a move of 1.58% – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- Are Discerning Investors Interested in Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ:NETE)? – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Net Element Inc (NETE) SMA Placed Under the Microscope – Financial News Review (finnewsreview.com)
- Net Element Inc (NETE) Sees Technical Signals Building – Sheridan Daily (sheridandaily.com)
- Are Investors Shying Away from Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ:NETE)? – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
Net Element (NETE) traded down 7.35% during trading on Friday, hitting $0.44. 88,369 shares of the stock were exchanged. Net Element has a 12 month low of $0.42 and a 12 month high of $2.39. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.58 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.77. The stock’s market cap is $7.76 million.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “Net Element (NETE) Receiving Favorable Media Coverage, Report Shows” was first published by Chaffey Breeze and is owned by of Chaffey Breeze. If you are reading this news story on another domain, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of US and international copyright law. The legal version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.chaffeybreeze.com/2017/07/30/net-element-nete-getting-positive-news-coverage-study-finds-updated-updated-updated.html.
Receive News & Ratings for Net Element Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Net Element Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.