News coverage about LinkedIn Corp (NYSE:LNKD) has been trending somewhat negative recently, Alpha One reports. The research firm, a unit of Accern, identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Alpha One ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn Corp earned a media sentiment score of -0.02 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also assigned news coverage about the social networking company an impact score of 81 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is very likely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected AlphaOne Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Spurt in Oil Prices Sends US Stock Indexes to Record Highs – U.S. News & World Report (usnews.com)
- Manager of the world’s biggest hedge fund says the long term economic picture ‘looks scary’ (cnbc.com)
- Millennial job hoppers, beware. You may be hurting your retirement savings (latimes.com)
- Yes, I Did Block You On LinkedIn — And Here’s Why (forbes.com)
- Trump: Offshored Businesses to Be Slapped With 35 Percent Tax – U.S. News & World Report (usnews.com)
LinkedIn Corp Company Profile
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.